Changing Fashion Template Logo from Text to Image
The logo used in the fashion template is not an image but text style. If you wanted to use an image for the logo you can add the logo in the images folder under fashion template.
Here's how you can change the text logo into an image logo.
1. Add a logo (png) in the image folder under fashion and name it as logo. The dimension of the logo would be 320 x 72. You can adjust it the way you want it to look like.
2. Open index file of the fashion template in notepad++ and then change the text that says Fashion Shop with logo.png.
3. Below is how the the line looks like before and after changing:
- before: <a href="index.html" class="logo"><Fashion Shop</a>
- after: <a href="index.html" class="logo"><img src="images/logo.png" alt="" /></a>
4. Make sure to save the changes that you have made.
Have more questions? Submit a request